If your questions aren’t answered here, please contact us at Sanctum Gym Apparel. We’re happy to help!
Please state why your returning the item and include it with your returned item(s) and also your order number within 14 days of receipt. Any returns received after this period may be rejected. If you’re unsure on whether you’re eligible to return an item, please contact our support team by emailing email@example.com
The customer must cover all returns costs unless otherwise instructed by a member of our support team.
You as the customer, are liable for your parcel until the moment it reaches Sanctum Gym Apparel. We recommend sending returns via signed for delivery to avoid any issues with your return reaching us.
Refunds are issued against the original payment method used on your order and will usually reach you within 3-5 working days of Sanctum Gym Apparel processing and confirming your return.
- You MUST take reasonable care of the item(s) purchased
- The tag MUST stilll be attached to clothing
- We CANNOT accept returns on any items that have been washed
- ANY items returned covered in animal or human hair will NOT be accepted
- ANY items which are discontinued and no longer sold on the website CANNOT be refunded
- ANY items found to have a distinct smell (deodorant, aftershave, body odour etc) will not be accepted
Postage will be deducted from value of all returned items
Sanctum Gym Apparel has the right to refuse a return should it not follow our returns guidelines.
WE DO NOT DO EXCHANGES.
Returns Address –
5 Harcourt street, NG17 8DE
We will not be accepting returns, you can exchange your item for a different size or have a credit note. please email us.